R – Resilience -Hishem Azzouz
In this video, Hishem Azzouz the host of the Recruitment Roller Coaster Podcast shares his thoughts on how Resilience will be a key to success in 2019.
Hishem said, “R stands for Resilience, and I think in 2019, more and more recruiters are going to have to really dig deep and have tons of resilience. Good Recruiters already have resilience, but I think it’s going to become more competitive.
People are going to have a competitive advantage if they’re going to be investing in their personal brand or taking a leap and being open to change with marketing.
So resilience is going to be key in 2019, as ever, and I really do wish every single recruiter out there has a good year. But if you’re not, that’s okay, you can learn. You have good days, bad days, but ultimately, it’s all about having an overall good year in 2019.”
But how can you use Hishem’s video to help you engage your team in improving their resilience?
Use the I.C.E learning workout below to help you use this video with your team.
Ideas to Consider
- The Recruitment landscape is becoming more complicated and competitive every day.
- To succeed Recruiters are going to need to build stronger corporate and personal brands.
- This will bring stresses through the rollercoaster of successes and failures.
- Focusing on learning and personal improvement is key to success.
- What are the most stressful parts of running a recruiting desk?
- Why are these things stressful?
- How might setting goals help manage stress levels?
- Why do S.M.A.R.T goals help manage stress (S=Specific, M=Measurable, A=Achievable, R=Relevant, T=Time Bound)
- Pick one area of your business that is causing you stress.
- Think of a number or situation you would like to achieve in the next 90 days
- Using SMART goal setting technique, think about 2 or 3 little things you can focus on executing in the next 90 days that will help you grow your business.
The need for resilience comes from the need to manage internal stress levels with in your head. Most stress comes from the tension between where you are today and where you want to be. Goal setting is a great way of managing that tension but letting your mind feel there is a plan to get to where you want to be and alleviate the stress you feel.
Join the Gym for a free trial and the coaches or members what they do to improve their resilience.
First 300 members receive 3 months free membership