What’s your team’s approach to business development? Do they love it or hate it? Would they rather stick with the vacancies they’ve got, or are they hungry to find something better?
It’s easy to fall into the habit of only doing business development when your pipeline is looking light. This feast and famine approach inevitably leads to peaks and troughs.
The trick is to move away from business development activity to building a business development culture. BD needs to be part of your organisation’s DNA from top to bottom.
This course will help you and your team build a culture where business development is business as usual. You’ll build a pipeline with a consistent flow of high quality vacancies in good times and bad.
Are your team BD Heroes?
What does this online course cover?
- How to make business development activity, business as usual.
- Motivate the whole team to actively cross sell colleagues.
- Encouraging cross selling and market knowledge sharing.
- Building client acquisition and expansion strategies.
- Using metrics and reviews to help consultants achieve the right volumes and quality of business development activity.
Booking Options for the next online Leadership Course:
11th to 29th April 2016
Use existing credits, or buy a one off ticket.
How do our online courses work?
- Each course runs for three weeks.
- We run three live webinars – at the start, middle and end.
- You get access to our online social learning platform.
- It’s full of content, ideas, tools and facilitated discussions.
- You get daily email updates to keep you on track.
- It only takes 5 minutes a day.