Getting Ready For 2021
Wow, what a year we have had! Dodging Covid curveballs since March, it’s safe to say that 2020 has been a turbulent year for everyone across the globe.
Last week we opened our advent calendars as December begins and we’re sure we speak for most people when we say, ‘goodbye and good riddance’! Let us look forward to a new year, a new start and put the year coronavirus hit, behind us.
As Christmas creeps ever closer, it is a good time to start focusing on getting ready for 2021, particularly after the uncertain year we have had. Hitting the ground running in January is more crucial than ever, so we’ve drawn up a starting point for you with a list of 4 key areas to consider when working on your personal business strategy for 2021.
1. Candidate Development
- Have you created a ‘Candidate Care Plan’ to look after your current candidates during 2021?
- What candidates are going to be required next year, if your BD strategy comes off and brings in new clients?
- What is it like to be a candidate applying to your company – what is the experience that they go through?
2. Business Development
- Have you created a ‘BD Strategy’ to develop your current, lapsed and potential clients during 2021?
- Who is your target market, your ‘sweet-spot’ if you will, where you have the most success?
- What is your branding/marketing strategy for 2021 to generate re-active leads
3. Mental Health & Wellbeing
- What have you learned about yourself in 2020 that you can take with you into 2021?
- Where have you created space in your workload to do activities that look after your personal mental health & wellbeing?
- What are you going to leave behind in 2020?
- What are your personal training objectives for the end of the year?
- Where are your focus areas and what is important for you to achieve in Q1?
- Who have you got in your company or your network that could act as a mentor for you in 2021?
CURIOUS? or WANT TO KNOW MORE?
‘Getting ready for 2021’ was our topic for our Daily Workout course last week. If you would like to learn more from our coaches about how you can nail your business strategy for the New Year, it’s not too late to sign up and watch the replay along with 200+ more.
You can find out more information on our weekly webinar programme by clicking here.
You can check out our entire collection of courses on the recruitment process & sales along with topics ranging from problem solving, job adverts, principles of pricing to managing stress, bid writing and leadership.