2020 Course Schedule
Check out what courses we have going live in January below. Here’s to a successful 2020!
Courses going live in January:
Jan 14th & 17th
Business Planning for Success, Angela Cripps
- Have at least 2 years experience
- Have inconsistency in their billings
- Lack experience in business planning
Business Development Fundamentals, Alex Moyle
- Are new to business development
- Are not seeing success from activity
- Soon to transition from a Resourcer role
Managing Stress & Mental Health, Clare Davis
- Want to feel equipped to deal with mental health conversations
- Work in organisations where there are high performance expectations or organisational change
- Have recruiters in their team who have highlighted an existing mental health issue
- Have recruiters in their team whose performance fluctuates based on their levels of motivation
Candidate Sourcing & Engagement, Katharine Robinson
- Are new to candidate attraction
- Who find it difficult to engage candidates
- Who have candidate ghost them or turn down offers
360 Recruiter Daily Workout
- 2 weekly webinars
- 3 weekly bitesized workouts
- 365 days coach Q&A
- 200+ videos
CURIOUS? or WANT TO KNOW MORE?
We don’t mind whether you are excited to find out more or curious to ask more questions to decide whether any of our training courses may be right for you & your team.
Just book a time to discuss with us what you are looking for and we can assess, or explore how we can tailor our training to your specific needs. If we’re a fit, then great! If not, we might be able to point you in the right direction.