Too Many Systems, Not Enough Process or Recruitment Training?
– Lisa Jones, Barclay Jones
Look at the stats:
- Recruiter attrition 25%+
- 2/3 of people quitting their jobs citing a lack of training
- And how much it costs to replace a recruiter (£10k per new recruiter to get them billing)
…are not great reading – and ironically the answer to the problem is point 2.
In this episode of the Recruitment Leaders’ Podcast, Lisa from Barclay Jones spoke to our coach Alex Moyle:
Alex and I have been in recruitment and training for a long time, and we talked about:
- What is one of the most important things a recruitment leader needs to do for their team of recruiters?
- How can recruitment managers get their recruiters to recruit more effectively?
- What’s the one thing that Alex feels that learning / training will really have an impact on in 2019?
- What are Alex’s hacks for recruiters to help them with business development?
- What tips did we both have for how to monetise recruitment data
Really cool episode!